- 3 cups of cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup of chopped mix veg (carrots, celery, broccoli, onion etc.)
- 3/4 cup good quality mayo
- 1-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Lanes brisket seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl mix the mayo, Dijon, vinegar, salt and pepper until well combined. In a large bowl add chopped chicken and vegetables, pour ½ of the dressing over the chicken and vegetables and toss to coat. Continue to add dressing until chicken is well covered. Refrigerate in a sealed container.
Join our mailing list today
Stay up to date with all things happening.
Don’t worry we won’t spam you or sell your information to 3rd parties. Your email will only be used for email communication from us.