- In bowl one combine dry ingredients:
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup flax seed
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (rough chopped)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
In another bowl combine wet ingredients:
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2-4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 scoops UNFLAVORED protein powder
- Whisk together until smooth and fluffy
Mix dry and wet ingredients together, start with a rubber spatula then just use your hands. Roll into balls, place on parchment paper. Refrigerate 30 mins then store in container and dust with sea salt.
Notes: You can add other dry ingredients like dried fruit, coconut, other nuts etc. You are looking for a 3:1 ratio of dry to wet
Health Benefits – Fiber, fiber, fiber
- Chia Seeds: antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds may promote heart health, support strong bones, and improve blood sugar management.
- Hemp hearts: A complete protein, fiber, omega 3s, rich in vitamins and minerals like magnesium, iron, b12, vitamin E & potassium.
- Flax: Flax is a great source of omega 3’s, fiber, and lignans, a powerful plant compound.
Join our mailing list today
Stay up to date with all things happening.
Don’t worry we won’t spam you or sell your information to 3rd parties. Your email will only be used for email communication from us.