- In bowl one combine dry ingredients:
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup flax seed
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (rough chopped)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
In another bowl combine wet ingredients:
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2-4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 scoops UNFLAVORED protein powder
- Whisk together until smooth and fluffy
Mix dry and wet ingredients together, start with a rubber spatula then just use your hands. Roll into balls, place on parchment paper. Refrigerate 30 mins then store in container and dust with sea salt.
Notes: You can add other dry ingredients like dried fruit, coconut, other nuts etc. You are looking for a 3:1 ratio of dry to wet
Health Benefits – Fiber, fiber, fiber
- Chia Seeds: antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds may promote heart health, support strong bones, and improve blood sugar management.
- Hemp hearts: A complete protein, fiber, omega 3s, rich in vitamins and minerals like magnesium, iron, b12, vitamin E & potassium.
- Flax: Flax is a great source of omega 3’s, fiber, and lignans, a powerful plant compound.